Terms and Conditions of Sale
Electrified Discounters, Inc. offers a 30 Day Money Back or Exchange Guarantee on many of our products.
The following forms of payment are accepted by Electrified Discounters, Inc.:
1. Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
ON FIRST ORDERS ONLY, CHARGE CARD ORDERS MUST BE SHIPPED TO THE BILLING ADDRESS OF THE CARDHOLDER OR A BANK VERIFIED ALTERNATE ADDRESS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
We do this to protect our Customers and ourselves. There is a significant amount of credit card fraud on electronic purchases every year. By only shipping to an address that we can verify as being yours, we add an additional level of security to your purchase. Once we have shipped to you at your billing address, an alternative ship to address is acceptable for future purchases.
All charge card orders are billed within 24 hours from receipt of order.
See below for information regarding SIC/Security Codes which we will need to process your order.
2. PayPal: We gladly accept PayPal orders. Simply fill in the online order form and click on PayPal as form of payment. The shipping address listed on your PayPal payment must be confirmed by PayPal in order for us to be eligible for their Seller Protection Policy. We will not ship to an unconfirmed address.
3. Prepayment: Orders may be prepaid with certified funds or money order payable to ELECTRIFIED DISCOUNTERS, INC. You may also prepay with a personal/company check, but the shipment will be delayed until the check clears, unless prior authorization has been received. Please be sure your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address appear on the check and/or the accompanying written order.
All orders originating outside of the Continental United States must be prepaid with U.S. certified funds or by Wire Transfer (see below).
4. Open Account/Net Terms: Available to Government Agencies, Hospitals, Schools, or Fortune 1000 Companies only. We add a 5% surcharge to all open account orders.
5. Wire Transfer: All wire transfers within the U.S. are subject to a $30.00 wire transfer fee. Wire transfers from outside of the U.S. are subject to a $50.00 wire transfer fee. Be sure to include this fee in your transfer along with any and all additional bank fees - you are responsible for all bank charges.
CALL FOR WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS: (800) 678-8585
6. State Sales Tax may apply if merchandise ordered is shipped from a distributor or manufacturer doing business within your state. If applicable, we will contact you to discuss this issue. Connecticut customers must pay Sales Tax. If you are a CT reseller and are Tax Exempt, please provide us with a valid Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate. A copy of your Sales and Use Tax Permit is not sufficient.
What is the Security Code?
It is an important security feature that appears on the back of all Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, and on the front of American Express cards. This code is a three or four-digit number which provides a cryptographic check of the information embossed on the card.
The Security Code helps validate that the customer placing the order actually has the credit card in his/her possession, and that the credit/debit card account is legitimate.
How does my Security Code protect me?
The security code is only printed on the card, and it is not contained in the magnetic strip information nor does it appear on sales receipts or billing statements - you must have the card in your possession in order to use this code.
Card Security Codes are not raised, so they are not scanned into standard credit card readers. In theory, these numbers are only visible to you. When you give your card Security Code to a merchant, you assist the merchant in verifying that you, the cardholder, are placing the order.
Do I have to enter the Security Code?
YES, you must enter the code. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express require Internet stores to obtain the Security Code for all cards. In order for your transaction to be accepted and processed, you must enter this code. This is done for your protection.
Where can I find the Security Code?
Visa, MasterCard and Discover Users:
Flip your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your Card Security Code.
American Express Users:
Look for the 4-digit code printed on the front of your card just above and to the right of your main credit card number. This 4-digit code is your Card Security Code.