1. 99% of our orders for in stock merchandise are processed and shipped within 24 Hours!
a) If the product you order is in stock and we receive your order by 2PM EST Monday through Friday, we will ship the same day.
b) If the product you order is not in our stock and we must drop ship it for you from one of our suppliers it may take an additional day to be released.
c) Please remember that shipping days are business days, that is Monday through Friday, and that if you place an order on a weekend, it will not ship until Monday.
2. We ship to APOs and FPOs via U.S. Mail only. Any orders which need to be shipped via U.S. Mail will be shipped within 48 hours.
3. All shipping charges are available on our web site. Click on “Estimate of Shipping Costs” for a shipping quote after adding an item to your cart.
4. All orders are fully insured and the charges are added into the shipping costs. Insurance charges are computed by adding $.75 for each $100.00 or fraction thereof of the full value of the merchandise.
5. All individual boxes weighing 70 lbs. or less are primarily shipped via UPS. Any single item over 70 lbs. will be shipped via trucking service (see #6 below).
6. LTL (Truck) Shipments:
LTL means "Less Than a Load" by tractor-trailer or truck. These charges are calculated based upon the number of units, shipping weight and the ship to location. Standard shipping rates are listed below, but it is recommended that you call us for the exact charge.
Basically, if an item is oversized, overweight or cannot be carried by UPS, then it must be shipped via LTL. This ground service for oversized items is not time definite. A lot depends upon what else is on the truck and where it is going.
Many of these items are strapped to a skid or palette, and that weight is also figured into the shipping price. LTL is safer than UPS and Federal Express for oversized items as your piece is handled individually, not in bulk like small packages.
STANDARD DELIVERY VIA TRUCK IS $175 (MINIMUM)
STANDARD DELIVERY VIA TRUCK WITH A LIFT GATE IS $225 (MINIMUM)
STANDARD DELIVERY VIA TRUCK WITH INSIDE DELIVERY IS $275 (MINIMUM)
Please Click on the Contact Us link on the top of every page to contact us for a quote.
1. Be sure that you inspect all cartons for obvious mishandling or damage before the delivery person leaves. Most freight carriers require damage notice next to your signature. You are responsible for following the carrier's policy of handling damaged shipments.
2. If damage is discovered after the package has been opened, call the Customer Service Department at Electrified Discounters, Inc. (800-678-8585) and report it immediately. We will make arrangements with the carrier to pick up the damaged package. Arrangements will then be made to provide you with a replacement.
In Store Pickup:
In Store Pickup is available Monday through Saturday from 10am-5pm Eastern Standard Time.
We warehouse 95% of our products at 110 Webb Street in Hamden, CT! If you are electing to pick up your order directly from the warehouse, please contact a sales representative before arriving to ensure your order is in stock and prepared for pickup.
Please note: We are not a Retail Store, nor are we set up for a retail sale purchase. If you decide to make a pick-up here be prepared to spend at least 30 minutes to an hour for us to service you. There is a $10 processing fee added to your total to offset our time. No exceptions. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Contact us @ (800) 678-8585. All local pickup orders are subject to 6.35% Connecticut sales tax regardless of your home address. If you are a CT reseller and are Tax Exempt, please provide us with a valid Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate. A copy of your Sales and Use Tax Permit is not sufficient.
International Shipping Powered by
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
At checkout, Click the "International Customer Click Here To Pay" Button. Once you click the button, you will be automatically transferred to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card for the entire purchase and then re-purchase those items from our site on your behalf. We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility and they will be forwarded to your international address.
NOTE: All payment, shipping, or return requests should be submitted to Bongo at Support@BongoUS.com