30 Day Money Back Guarantee and Exchange Policy Explained:
1. Electrified Discounters, Inc. will accept merchandise for return from the original purchaser only. Any products purchased must be returned within 30 days from date of invoice for a full refund of the hardware price. Allow up to 2 weeks for a refund. Any product returned for a defective exchange is covered under the original warranty only from date of original purchase. It does not replace the original warranty with a new or extended one.
2. ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE RETURNED WITH ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS' PACKAGING AND ALL ACCESSORIES - NO EXCEPTIONS! Items returned not in factory saleable condition will be charged a minimum 20% restocking fee.
3. Absolutely no returns after 30 days from date of invoice, and no returns of products that have been mishandled, abused, altered or used in such a way as to void the Manufacturers' warranty of such product.
4. All inventory items ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking fee. All non-inventory items ordered in error are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
5. ALL SHIPPING, LABOR AND HANDLING CHARGES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Duties and Customs Fees are also not refundable.
1. You must get a Return Authorization (RA) number before you return any product. Please contact the Customer Service Department at (203) 787-4246, Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST for an RA. This helps us tremendously, as we are aware of the problem and will expect your return. Always use the Return Service Form which you received with your Packing List when returning merchandise.
2. The product must be received within two weeks from the day your RA is issued.
3. The RA number must appear on the return address label only. Please do not write on the original box.
4. We must receive all of the original packaging, and all accessories! All cartons must be returned in the manner in which they were received.
5. Make sure parcels are securely packaged and sealed. Due to the strain of shipping, many cartons cannot withstand additional shipping in their original carton. We strongly recommend double boxing. Electrified Discounters, Inc. will not be responsible for packaging of return items.
6. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPMENT AND INSURANCE COSTS FOR THE RETURN OF ALL MERCHANDISE.
7. Within our 30 day defective exchange period, we will pay return ground shipping charges for the identical type merchandise we send back to you, excluding taxes, duties, etc.
8. Please check the specific replacement warranty time period for your specific item on our web site.
9. Certain lamps are able to be tested in our facility. If your lamp is tested and found not to be defective, you will be responsible for paying the freight to ship the lamp back to you. If you are within 30 days of your purchase date, and want a refund, and the lamp tests good, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee.